- Friday Night: Ash Maurya will open the second edition of Startup Weekend Brussels. He’s a leading figure in the Lean Startup movement will be here to share his experience and insights gained over the past years teaching, mentoring and most importantly, practising the Lean Startup methodology. Ash is the author of the Running Lean book and of the Practice Trumps Theory blog.
For the record, these are the excellent speakers we had at the first edition of #swbru.
Topics and Speakers:
- Friday night: Customer Development Introduction, by Brant Cooper (author of “The entrepreneurs’ guide to customer development.”)
- Saturday 9:30 am: Leadership, by Harley Lovegrove (Chairman of The Bayard Partnership)
- Saturday 11:30 am: Devops, Devops , Devops by Kris Buytaert (Principal Consulant Inuits)
- Saturday 16:30: business mode canvas of Osterwalder: Bruno Wattenbergh (Chief Operation Office ABE-BAO-BEA, President of the Brussels Guarante fund)
- Sunday 11:30 Marketing for Startups, David Hachez (Founder of Raz*War, serial entrepreneur)
- Sunday PM: Pitching workshops